Monday, January 28, 2013

Good eve!

Today is the first day for a online class I'm taking, Clean and Simple 2.  Day one is awesome with four videos, wow so much information.  What I love is you have lifetime access to all the information provided so when you need something you just log in and you can see everything you need.  My first day post is a bday card for my sister, I told her not to look at this blog til after her bday. LOL  (this is added hours later) Well I've deceided not to give this to my sister, not totally happy with it.  The more I look at it the less I like it.

Anywho, the stamp is AI (Art Impressions) hexagons are Lifestyle coloring is with copics.

Thanks for coming by, more tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Effie....I love your elephant image. She is just so cute swinging that little purse of hers. Very cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete