Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Back to work!

Hello!
I took a trip to Los Angeles to help my sister celebrate her birthday, YAY!
I had a absolute fantastic super time. Wish I could share all of the things we
did, but WHEW! my sister kept me moving, hahaha. What I will share are the cards I made for her. Maybe our picture later this week. I forgot to ask her if it would be ok.

                                          Stamp- each day comes bearing it's own gifts, untie the ribbons
                                       
                                          The inside stamp is Happy 29th birthday from your
                                           110 lb friend-ha ha ha one of my fav!
                                         This is the calendar I made from the Nov Becca kit
  
   Made this card in Toronto Canada! Wish I could go back!
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment